FEDERAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE RETIREMENT PLANNING TO HELP KEEP YOU ON TRACK
As you prepare to make the transition from full-time employment to retirement, you want assurance that you are on course. You face questions such as:
- Do I have enough money to retire?
- Which pension survivor benefit options should I choose?
- How can I reduce my tax burden?
- What can I afford if I decide to relocate or if I decide to stay?
- What are my potential health care costs?
- When should I take Social Security?
Our fiduciary Registered Investment Advisory firm has deep experience in the financial planning and investment issues that government employees face when they decide to retire. We can help you:
- Build a cash flow plan that takes into account your income sources and expenses
- Create a financial action plan to optimize the final years before retirement
- Incorporate goals like travel, hobbies, and philanthropy into your retirement planning
- Clarify your options for pension payouts and survivor benefits
- Understand the tax impact of retirement account distributions
Our goal is to help you understand how your pension, retirement accounts, savings, real estate investments, and all the other areas of your finances can work together to create a retirement that you feel confident about. We will partner with you to build detailed action steps and provide the follow-through to help make sure you stay the course for the retirement you have earned.