BRINGING YOUR RETIREMENT PICTURE INTO FOCUS
You are looking forward to retirement, but you also have realized that you need a plan for it. After a lifetime of saving and investing your money, now you have to transform that money into income, and the intricacies of that process leave you concerned about missteps.
We can help you answer questions such as:
- Have I saved enough money to retire?
- What decisions should I be making in the final years before retirement?
- How can I minimize my tax burden?
- How might a recession affect my investments?
- How do I prepare for health care costs?
- When should I take Social Security?
Our firm works with those nearing retirement to help make sure they are prepared for the transition into retirement and beyond. We can help you:
- Build a cash flow plan that takes into account your income sources and expenses
- Create a financial action plan to optimize the years before retirement by building your tax free as well as your taxable sources of retirement income
- Incorporate goals like college, cars, new homes, travel, hobbies, and philanthropy into your retirement planning
- Understand the tax impact of retirement account distributions
- Make decisions about Social Security timing and Medicare options
Our goal is to help you understand how all areas of your finances can work together to create a retirement that you feel confident about. We will partner with you to build detailed action steps and provide the follow-through to help make sure you stay the course for the retirement lifestyle you envision.