Family Planning to help keep you on track
As you prepare to raise a family, you have many goals to juggle sometimes with limited resources.
You face questions such as:
- Do I have enough money to fund their education?
- Will I have enough money to retire?
- How can I reduce my tax burden?
- Can my family survive if something were to happen to one or more incomes?
- What are my potential health care costs and are there ways to reduce my out of pocket?
- When should I use education accounts vs. retirement accounts?
Our firm has deep experience in the financial planning and investment issues that new families face as they decide how to fund all their goals. We can help you:
- Build a cash flow plan that takes into account your income sources and expenses
- Create a financial action plan to optimize the final years before retirement
- Incorporate goals like travel, hobbies, and philanthropy into your retirement planning
- Clarify your options for funding education
- Review your insurance coverages (life, health, disability, and long term care)
- Understand the tax impact of your different accounts
Our goal is to help you understand how your cash flow, retirement accounts, savings, real estate investments, and all the other areas of your finances can work together to create a retirement that you feel confident about. We will partner with you to build detailed action steps and provide the follow-through to help make sure you stay the course for the retirement you have earned.